2575 Enterprise Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33763
Training: Tuesday, May 1, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Tampa Bay Water, Tampa Bay Water, 2575 Enterprise Rd. Clearwater, FL 33763 (Lunch provided by Toro Irrigation).
Exams (Optional): Wednesday, May 2, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. at the same location.
This training is FREE, pre-registration is required. Exam fee is $50.
• Attend training and exams scheduled in Clearwater, FL.
• Learn how to design and install water-efficient landscapes that meet Florida Water Star criteria.
• Earn Florida Water StarSM Accredited Irrigation Professional or Florida Water StarSM Accredited Landscape Professional designation
This water conservation program is brought to you by the Southwest Florida Water Management District, and is hosted by Tampa Bay Water.
Continuing Education Credits:
• Board of Landscape Architecture — 7.25 credits CE/course #0009685
• Certified Irrigation Specialty Coordinator CILB # 0610852
• FNGLA-certified professionals — 4 CEU hours
• Irrigation Association — 4 CEU hours
For more information, contact Merry Mott at email@example.com or call 800-375-3642.