Your privacy is important to FNGLA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FNGLA collects, and the ways in which FNGLA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
FNGLA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this web site;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the web site;
- information about transactions carried out over this web site;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the web site services; and
- any other information that you send to FNGLA.
Using personal information
FNGLA may use your personal information to:
- administer this web site;
- personalize the web site for you;
- enable your access to and use of the web site services;
- publish information about you on the web site;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where FNGLA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FNGLA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
FNGLA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
FNGLA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the web site will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other web sites
This web site contains links to other web sites.
FNGLA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Web Site Disclaimer
This web site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. FNGLA makes no representations or warranties in relation to this web site or the information and materials provided on this web site.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, FNGLA does not warrant that:
- this web site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this web site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this web site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
FNGLA will not be liable to you, whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this web site:
- to the extent that the web site is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if FNGLA has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this web site disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this web site disclaimer will exclude or limit FNGLA's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by FNGLA's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of FNGLA; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for FNGLA to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this web site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this web site disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this web site.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, FNGLA has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against FNGLA's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the web site.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this web site disclaimer will protect FNGLA's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as FNGLA.
If any provision of this web site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this web site disclaimer.
This privacy statement and web site disclaimer
This web site disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com