1951 Woodlea Road
Tavares, FL 32778
Note: This is a two-day event, with optional testing on July 25.
Learn how to design and install water-efficient landscapes.
Training: Wednesday, July 24, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Exams (Optional): Thursday, July 25, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
• Learn how to design and install water-efficient landscapes.
• Work with nationally recognized instructor Kurt Thompson.
• Earn Florida Water StarSM Accredited Irrigation Professional or Florida Water StarSM Accredited Landscape Professional designation
This water conservation program is brought to you by the St. Johns River Water Management District, UF/IFAS Lake County Extension, and the Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Association (FNGLA).
Continuing Education Credits:
• Board of Landscape Architecture — 7.25 credits CE/course #0009685• Certified Irrigation Specialty Coordinator CILB # 0610852
• FNGLA-certified professionals — 4 CEU hours
• Irrigation Association — 4 CEU hours
For more information, contact Merry Mott at email@example.com or call 800-375-3642.
This event is graciously sponsored by Rainbird.